Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011

Diamante Poem

                            Life
                     vibrant, free
         enjoying, flourishing, sparkling
                Time is running out
         ticking, haunting, frightening
               certain, inescapable
                          Death

I am quite satisfied with this poem. I think the topic of Life & Death works well with the strict symmetrical order of the poem.
I tried to change the second to last line, because I think “inescapable” is too long a word and does not really fit the flow, but as yet I couldn’t think of something better… So any suggestions are welcome ;-)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Maybe instead of looking for a shorter word for "inescapable" you could find a longer one for "sure" to create a better balance. How about "certain, inescapable"?

    Spelling note: "enjoying"

    AntwortenLöschen